Call for Projects Summer 2024 - Deadline November 20th
EXPLORE EVERY ANGLE
The Office of Provost’s Interdisciplinary Activities Advisory Committee, in collaboration with the Dresher Center for the Humanities and the Office of Summer, Winter, and Special Programs invites applications for the UMBC Interdisciplinary CoLab.
What is a CoLab?
Lead students in the creation of interdisciplinary narrative research based
products for community partners or to support your research portfolio
Promote collaboration, tell effective stories, and amplify voices to the general
- Have a strong focus that can be explored effectively over a four week period.
- Utilize diverse research methods and humanities modes of analysis.
- Produce public-facing final projects created for community partners or individual research efforts.
- Examples include developing websites, promotional materials, field guides, and podcasts.
- Faculty and staff are encouraged to propose projects for themselves to lead, or we can help with locating a project leader.
Posted: October 13, 2023, 1:52 PM