- discussion of a key research question at the heart of an article or major project
- conversation about methodological issues surrounding multi- or trans-disciplinary work
- presentation of key ideas in a working draft of a new paper
- exploration of opportunities and challenges surrounding digital and multi-modal scholarship
- consultation with other scholars about a grant or other major project proposal.
Since conversation is at the heart of all CURRENTS events, faculty are encouraged to pre-circulate materials but not to present formal papers. Thanks to the generous support of the Office of the Vice President for Research and the Dean of the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, lunch is provided.
For suggested sessions, other ideas, or questions please email email@example.com.
For a list of previous CURRENTS sessions, please visit the Archives page.